Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Polaris Rzr EPS 570 SXS
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to take my 2017 Spyder RT in for the sprocket repair recall. I looked up the nearest Can Am dealer down in Phoenix 86 miles away {arrrg} and if Phoenix ever gets a cooler than normal day {none in the ten day forecast} will ride down first thing in the morning and then scurry home back up to our mountain home in Payson.

While on their website I scrolled through their "pre owned" inventory and came across a nice 2020 RT in the same beautiful blue as mine, with 12K+ miles {mine has 7,000}. They are asking $24,999 and boy I hope they get it. I paid $18,000 for mine 18 months ago and it only had 5,000 miles and was {is} in mint condition. Makes me wonder what mine is worth on the used market??? Any guesses?

The only upgrades I've added are a Laser alignment, rock guard for the drive belt, new AGM battery and a nice mount for my i Phone. It came with all of the bells and whistles and the tires are still good, no where near the wear bars. Here is a recent pic:

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting

:unsure:

·
Registered
2017 Polaris Rzr EPS 570 SXS
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully mom did not raise that big of a fool... :eek:

No way I am driving down into the "Valley of the sun" aka hell on earth without a standing appointment to be first in, first out. An 0800 appointment should get me back on the road by 9 for the 90 minute return to the cooler temps of Payson at 5,000'.

Due to the parts shortage they are saying they can only do a simple bandaid fix at first followed by the completion sometime in August. As noted, my Spyder only has 7K miles and it is unlikely that it will be a problem before then but I would like to at least get phase one completed. If they will fix it for free I am in... but it could be a while.

o_O

1 - 2 of 2 Posts