Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we took off at around 745 am, and got back just now its 10:20 from driving around the local roads, she had a ball, and I am feeling better about her driving. Will be going out again later if the rain go's away, I want her to get as much saddle time as she needs, so we can start some short trips( less then 50 miles). I dopn't caire if its takes all summer before she feels safe rideing all over the place Here in new jersey, this place has some nutty drivers you have to watch out for, allways texing when driving, so you have to have eyes on the back of your head, because thay don't caire about the laws in this state, they do what they want too, guy ran thru stop sign, not looking out his window, but down at his phone, a real ass hole, thank heven it was me he almost hit, and not the wife. Did not tell her about it because she would be upset, and i want her to have fun and not worry about anything.
well will let you know how things are going from time to time, and i hope to see some of you on the road, will buy you a ice cream and sit and talk about our spyders. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
I knew she would do great and love it!!! Trust me, I am the most unlikely bike rider ever. Never been athletic, in school my only active sport was cheerleading, always drove automatic cars, not an typical outdoor sports type at all. None of my friends and family believed me when I said I was going to ride a spyder, proved them wrong and loving every minute of it. So I believe that anyone who tries a Spyder will love a Spyder. Finally, an outdoor activity that I actually enjoy.

Keep us posted.

Dee

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sounds like she had a grand old time. I bet she cannot wait to go back out on the road and ride. I cannot believe I am riding a bike either never thought I would, and ppl tell me all the time I do not look at the type that would a ride a bike. One girl told me that this morning before I got off of work. Lol

Im stuck in the house right now because the weather is too horrible to get out.

I wish I was out riding right now. I love my spyder

1 - 3 of 3 Posts