Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What to do if I get a flat tire away from home and then who are bringing two or will roadside service
or will roadside service fix it

·
Super Moderator
1,094 Posts
What to do if I get a flat tire away from home and then who are bringing two or will roadside service
or will roadside service fix it
I don't understand the wording of the question.
Would you care to try again ?

Typically, roadside service will not "fix" anything.......and since you don't have a spare tire, it would need to be towed on a flat bed back to a shop.

If you do a lot of "highway" riding, a can of "Fix a Flat" might be a good idea, just to get you to a safe exit if it is a simple puncture.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I carry a small tire kit that includes plugs and compressed air cartridges. I've been carrying this or similar kits for the last 25 years or so and have never had to use them. I also pay for AAA Plus so that in addition to my cars, my motorcycle and RV are covered with no cost for towing up to 100 miles (rather than merely to the nearest AAA affiliated service station). In some ways it would be easier to get a Can Am vehicle towed since it requires a flatbed and less complications than towing a two wheel motorcycle. This thread made me think about printing out a listing, if there is one somewhere, of all the BRP dealers coast to coast and keeping the list in the frunk just in case of an emergency.

·
Super Moderator
1,094 Posts
This thread made me think about printing out a listing, if there is one somewhere, of all the BRP dealers coast to coast and keeping the list in the frunk just in case of an emergency.
All you need to "print out" is the web address of the CanAM web site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts