Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Just curious as to everyone's headgear. I just got a Scorpion EXO-900 (silver to match my Spyder) and I like it so far. I wore it full face today and then transformed it to the open face, which I will take out tomorrow. And the flip down sunglasses are awesome. The venting was good...kept me cool on a warm day like today. It is a bit heavy, but I wear a XXL so that may have something to do with it!
I look forward to hearing what you wear and what you like about it!

Andy

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a full face helment EXO 700 SE by scorpion It's Sneel and Dot approved

I wear the Xl I really like it. It keeps the wind out my eyes when I am going 70/75 miles per hrs. It's solid black but I was thinking of getting it painted to match my bike. I got it free when I bought my bike.

I also have a half shell helment as well but I perfer the full face on when going on long rides.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I too have a scorpion ( I believe its the 900). It black with a visor and drop down "sunglasses". I actually added a reflected Spyder from Applied Graphics on it last night, looks pretty cool. BTW Spidergirl did you get my PM about the mesh jacket I got, I used it last night and really liked it.

Its suppose to get a great weekend in Alabama, so I plan to put some on my Sypder today:)

De

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an Akuma Carbon Fiber full face helmet...love it and it looks really sweet...Im a girl..but my hubby loves my helmet!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I too have a scorpion ( I believe its the 900). It black with a visor and drop down "sunglasses". I actually added a reflected Spyder from Applied Graphics on it last night, looks pretty cool. BTW Spidergirl did you get my PM about the mesh jacket I got, I used it last night and really liked it.

Its suppose to get a great weekend in Alabama, so I plan to put some on my Sypder today:)

De
Yea girl I got your pm and I did reply back to you. I looked at the link you sent me and I like your jacket its super nice. I got the pink one sore of like it
but I need something either black or black and burnt orange to match my bike. lol it looks weird wearing a pink jacket on an burnt orange/black bike hahhaa

My helmet does not have the drop down sun glasses I need to add that I guess. The dealer gave me the helment so I cannot complain. can you send me a pic of your helment with the graphic on it, I would love to add that to mine too.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Black Vega modular full face. I always wear the full face in place but will sometimes push the visor up when tooling around at 45 or below. Can't do that at night around here during warm weather however. Bugs! And lots of them and some are big. As an example the wife and I were riding together (me on the Spyder and she on the T-Max) and we were talking via ScalaRider headsets. Just then a huge bug hit my faceshield and she laughed and said she heard it over the headset:) David

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
David that's hilarious! And PLZDVM--thanks for the tip. I really like my Scorpion EXO-900...really has a wide field of view and gives me good peripheral vision. But I'm going to check out that Reevu. Thanks!

Andy

·
Registered
6 Posts
My wife and I are wearing Schuberth C3 helmets with J&S 629 Elite headset/mic modification. The Schuberth is extremely quiet and a good acoustical choice to go with the J&S headsets.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Does your EXO-900 feel big? Mine fits just right but sometimes I'm like "dang this is a big helmet!" Of course it could be because I wear a 2XL! :D

Andy

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Maybe one of you can help me identify the signature on the back of my helmet. My son-in-law gave this to me, and thought it was a motocross or rally driver. I haven't found anything via google to help.

I also have no idea who the character is... would appreciate any input.

I have to say this is the most comfortable helmet I've worn so far!! Thanks for your help in advance, gang!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts