Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goor morning! Just thought I'd hop in and introduce myself. My name's Michael (Slybird) Spengler from Portland, Oregon. Joined the Forum last October when I initially was considering getting an RT-S. A lot of changes have happened since then and yesterday afternoon, I finally drove home my new black 2010 RT-S SE5. I've been riding two wheels since March of 1971, three wheels since last December when I purchased a used 2006 Trike Shop Roadhawk. Prior to my heart attack back in 2003 :(, I was an active Iron Butt Association member, logging, on an average, 30-40,000 miles a year on my Gold Wing. Now that I'm fully recovered AND retired :D, I look forward to getting back into that mode, only this time on the three wheels of my RT-S. I look forward to keeping in close touch with this Forum community. Take care, my friends! Looking forward to seeing some of you all down the road at some point.

Michael

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Welcome to our little slice of the pie, Michael! You've already had a long and interesting background with motorcycles, so please let all of us know how you like the switch to Tripods... :D
My Missus and I made the switch due to an accumulation of age and health issues and haven't regretted a second of it. Being back out in the breeze on the weekends is something that you just never get worked out of your system...:cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5 Posts
West Coast Spyder Ryders Site

Welcome! I've had my Orbital Blue RT-AC SE5 for three great months and 1600 miles. Just got a custom pin stripe job. My wife and I are having a great time with the Spyder ryding with the folks in the NorCal Spyder Club. Which by the way is part of the West Coase Spyder Ryders. Here's the web link. "A Community Created BY Spyder Ryders, FOR Spyder Ryder Enthusiasts "

It's a new site that's growing fast. You might find some folks in your neck of the woods to join.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts