Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my Missus and I are taking a ride up to Cooperstown, NY and we stopped for a brief break. Upon restarting the engine revs stayed up around 2100 or so (Didn't drop back to 1400!). Then the bike died! This repeated itself twice more before it cleared its throat and the ride continued. Just about every restart of the day involved this issue... several restarts and a high initial idle... :eek:
When I got home I finally had the center screen light up in Orange and display "EBD Fault"
I tried to pull error codes, but its not showing any.
I think that it might be in the braking system... I had replaced the rear pads and topped off the brake fluid in the reservoirs...
Has anybody else seen this yet? :eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
7 Posts
Saw a lot of the EBD screen when the throttle Hall-effect transistors went 'wonky' and needed to be replaced on my 2010 RT. Untimately, engine would either die or run but not allow speed greater than 2 mph in 'limp'. Before that, idled all over the place. Error codes were not interprtable by the tech - hence they just changed the throttle assembly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts