Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday, I leave for Missouri. I'll be trailering my Spyder there until I get it serviced at Cowtown USA. On Sunday, 16 May, three of us will depart Lebanon MO on the Trip of a Lifetime. We will be joined by a woman from IL for the first four days. So far, we have a group of Spyder Ryders that are going to join us in Lebanon and ride with us across Missouri to Joplin. There we are going to meet another group from NW Arkansas. We plan to have a BYO Picnic Lunch with everyone at Schifferdecker Park in Joplin. We are scheduled to meet another rider in Albuquerque NM who is going to show us the sights there and yet another group will meet us in Barstow CA to ride with us to the end of Route 66 in Santa Monica. We hope to meet other groups as we cross their respective states but, thus far, we don't know who or how many will be in these groups.

Here is our website which will be updated and expanded daily as we progress. It has a link to our itinerary for anyone who would like to join us as we pass through your state. We'd LOVE to meet you!!

My cell is 410-490-2020 if you'd like to meet up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sounds like a great trip wished I could go along. I live in Nebraska noticed your itinery takes you to Hays, KS first part of June. Love to ride down to Hays to meet you all. I just got my RTS and joined this formum. If you want email me and maybe we could meet up in Hays, KS.

Gaylord

On Monday, I leave for Missouri. I'll be trailering my Spyder there until I get it serviced at Cowtown USA. On Sunday, 16 May, three of us will depart Lebanon MO on the Trip of a Lifetime. We will be joined by a woman from IL for the first four days. So far, we have a group of Spyder Ryders that are going to join us in Lebanon and ride with us across Missouri to Joplin. There we are going to meet another group from NW Arkansas. We plan to have a BYO Picnic Lunch with everyone at Schifferdecker Park in Joplin. We are scheduled to meet another rider in Albuquerque NM who is going to show us the sights there and yet another group will meet us in Barstow CA to ride with us to the end of Route 66 in Santa Monica. We hope to meet other groups as we cross their respective states but, thus far, we don't know who or how many will be in these groups.

Here is our website which will be updated and expanded daily as we progress. It has a link to our itinerary for anyone who would like to join us as we pass through your state. We'd LOVE to meet you!!

My cell is 410-490-2020 if you'd like to meet up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts