Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
10 Posts
Yes I am sure that someone has.
IF.....the trailer is big enough.......and you strap it down properly.......I see no reason to think it would NOT work.
The Spyder should be facing forward.
Typically the spyder is about an inch or so too wide for an 8X5 trailer. The local dealer will have a trailer for rent that can handle the width of the spyder.

· Registered
1 Posts
Yes I am sure that someone has.
IF.....the trailer is big enough.......and you strap it down properly.......I see no reason to think it would NOT work.
The Spyder should be facing forward.
I have a trailer to sell that I purchased new. It is specially made to haul Can Am motorcycles (Spyder, F3, Ryker). I sold my Spyder and don't use it. It's factory made by Stinger, a Canadian company that still sells them. Check Stinger.com. New ones sell for 3700. Will sell mine for $1800. Other than faded paint, trailer functions like new!

· Registered
2020 Chaulk White RT limited
35 Posts
I have a trailer to sell that I purchased new. It is specially made to haul Can Am motorcycles (Spyder, F3, Ryker). I sold my Spyder and don't use it. It's factory made by Stinger, a Canadian company that still sells them. Check Stinger.com. New ones sell for 3700. Will sell mine for $1800. Other than faded paint, trailer functions like new!

And where might you be located? Any pics of the trailer?

Thanks

· Registered
7 Posts
Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts