Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

'I've been everywhere, man; I've been everywhere, man; across the deserts bare, man; I've breathed the mountain air, man; of travel I've had my share, man; I've been everywhere.' —Johnny Cash

Even for Johnny Cash, it would be a mighty feat to ride America's 3.9 million miles of highways, byways, avenues and alleys to get, as the song says, "everywhere." Although sometimes it may feel like we've traveled every road worth a ride, the biker DNA bubbling in our blood tells us there is, somewhere, the spectacular road not taken.

Not that we haven't tried to ride everywhere. Aside from a few heated water-cooler debates, varying levels of certifiable psychosis, polite differences of opinion and immeasurable variables of riding style, the staff at Motorcycle.com carefully considered its 300 or so years of collective biking experience and named these the Top 10 touring roads in the U.S., although no peaceable agreement could be made as to order, except for the fistfight averting alphabetical.

Print this, stuff it in your leather shirt, get off the couch and on your bike, and find some damn adventure.

More: Top 10 Best Motorcycling Touring Roads on Motorcycle.com

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Arkansas Highway 23 is a great ride! It is a pig trail, so if your going to take it on a Spyder you will need to get lots of rest because your going to get one heck of a workout hairpin after hairpin. I was sore for a week after that trip but man was it worth it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The Kancamagus Hwy RT. 112 from Lincoln to Conway New Hampshire this road follows the Swift River with some great turn outs to go on the river and great views and since I live in Vermont I would suggest RT. 100 from start to finish (Mass. Line to Canada)

·
Registered
40 Posts
best touring roads ?? here are some Italian pictures from us - maybe you try that out one time ..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BVCjtZA9HA]Can-Am Spyder RT - Holiday in Italy - YouTube[/ame]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts