Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well paid for everything and got the insurance today, so I get to pick up our new " baby" tomorrow

WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2011 RT Ltd with all factory options and all reflectors replaced with LED running/signal lights

Once I figure things out and get the last of my lights which are in limbo because of the Canadian Postal strike I am going to vid the bike in the day then at night

Tech told me I have to be carefull he thinks as it is so bright in the day now that it may be blinding at night..

my response was " Kewl !!! now they will be able to see me "

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats. I picked my 2011 RT SE5, Red, up yesterday morning and put 100 miles on yesterday. Wear your asbesto's (sp?) socks as it will cook your right foot unless you hang it back on the passenger foot rest. I've ordered the radiator shield and cat converter shield and in meantime I made a cover for the top radiator opening...helped a little. Don't think theres gonna be a real satisifactory solution. Be nice for cold wx riding tho!

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I made the heat shield that Mr Gadget here uses.

I looked at the stuff from spyderpops.com, but the heat shield concerns me as it totally blocks one of the heat exits. plus it is black and my bike is white and I will be getting the grill set from Kewl Metal eventually

the heat shield for the exhaust looks good, but our post office here in Canada is on strike ATM

the guys where I bought it from told me of a place that does ceramic coating cheap, so I may look into that too

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pictures to be taken tomorrow.. and a few in the dark i hope

gonna need sunglasses at night .. hehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts