Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Bridge here. My F3s spyder seems to have a very long twist on the grip to increase speed or starting out. Is there any way to shorten the twist? Thanks ahead if any one knows. Also I weigh about 225 and after awhile my seat was not so comfortable. Instead of buying a new seat i took it to a car upholstery shop.They added 3/4” of memory foam it’s great now and saved about $400 thanks again

·
Super Moderator
1,197 Posts
Thanks for the information I had been seeing these mentioned but didn’t know that was what they were for. Thanks again Bridge
An additional note:
I do NOT promote the use of those things because they could pose a safety hazard.
IF......you accidentally go full throttle at just the wrong time, that could be beyond the capability of the stability computer to save you. A roll over if you do turn.....or plowing into something if you don't turn are possible.

·
Super Moderator
1,197 Posts
Thanks again I had already decided against it after I checked it out.Just a little bit of twist extra no added electronics. Thanks Bridge
Well it is a "throttle by wire" system.
So you can't change the response curve without doing something with the electronics.

Note: when you hit the Reply button on here, the system automatically quotes the entire post that you are replying TO so you can add your comments at the end or edit only part of the quote to talk about.
No point in posting only that quote in a message.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts