Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just finished the install & test ride of the cruse-mate. This is on my wifes spyder, must say that it took me less than a hour to install. directions are very staight forward,an easy to follow.

After the test ride, it works exactly as advertized, very smooth, also the wife loves it was haveing trouble with her hand getting tired an cramped on longer rides.

I must say I was really surprized with the great service that was provided. ordered on tursday morning, from montana, recieved in the mail friday afternoon,. Being shipped from Ma. they must of shipped it on a missile,LOL. Gene

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the praise

Madjack,

Thanks for installing and reviewing Cruise-Mate. It really is a quality product that does exactly what we say it does. If it didn't Big Dog Motorcycles wouldn't be using it on their $40K bagger.

Our standard guarantee is "If you install Cruise-Mate and don't like it, we'll buy it back and give you $10.00 for your trouble". So far, with thousands of them on bikes around the world, we've never had to buy one back:)

If interest grows on Spyder forum we may consider doing some group buys and saving you guys some money.

·
Registered
18 Posts
not sure about the directions

took a while to install on the wifes spyder, screw that up and I'd know I was gonna be in big trouble. a few pics would have been a great reasuring help.
did fit and she does like it..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Web site

stroke1

Sorry to hear you had problems with the installation. As for pictures, Spyder controls are identical to Yamaha, Victory 1998-2007, Kawasaki Vulcan (and many other Kawasaki's) and Suzuki Cruisers so pictures of those controls look virtually the same as Spyder.

Spyder version of Cruise-Mate is very new and website updates are presently in progress. That's why we ask you to call if you're interested.

As for pictures as a guide in the installation instructions, there are eight pictures that guide you every step of the way. We've sold thousands of Cruise-Mate's to Victory and Metric riders with virtually the same installation procedures and pictures with no mention of problems.

Typical installation for us is between 15 and 20 minutes for a Can-Am Spyder, however, we've obviously installed thousands of Cruise-Mates. Someone who hasn't installed one before and takes his or her time should be able to do the install in well under 1 1/2 hrs.

Tom Lane
Cruise-Mate Inc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cruise-Mate.com

We apologize to all forum members for the delay in upgrading the website to include Can-Am Spyder information, however, we have now added a Can-Am Spyder page including installation instructions and the ability to purchase online from the website.

Still awaiting pictures of completed Spyder installations, however, it's identical to Yamaha, Kawasaki and most Victory motorcycles so we are using those pictures for now. Can-Am Spyder pictures should be available shortly and we'll update the website as soon as we get them.

Tom Lane
Cruise-Mate Inc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts