Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

I had a chance to see one of these up close and personal this past week. Known about them for some time.

All through my 20's and 30's, even my 40's I promised myself if I made it to 50 I'd get a big ol' hog and enjoy the scenery a little. Well, as I grew older I also started to appreciate the physics and inherent instability of the two-wheeled system (I still have 'bicycle scars') and ended up 'settling for' a BMW roadster instead. I'm 53 now.

Then I discovered these things, and I think I'm about ready to sell the bimmer and get one. It seems like a tremendous compromise between a bike and my Z3.

Am I thinking rationally? Will I look back?

landon johnson

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome, DD!

I've ridden both motorcycle and Spyder, and since I climbed on my Spyder I haven't looked back. I enjoyed the motorcycle, but am sold on the Y factor. My husband rides BMWs and isn't as enamored with three wheels as I am. Its something that you'll want to test drive and decide for yourself!

·
Registered
58 Posts
sold my hog

Sold my hog back in march, bought a spyder in July, it's been a blast ever since. It took me a long time to adjust but I'm glad I did. I'm 54.,my last problem to solve is the seat. It's all good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts