Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well at almost 66 yrs old this great bike is going to extend my riding ability another 10 to 15 years. After riding 2 wheelers for over 40 years I am really looking forward to this new experience.
I really look forward to reading and communicating on this forum...
Everyone be safe out there.:D

·
Registered
570 Posts
Agreed, Spyders to extend a riders ability to continue to ride. Also makes riding much more relaxing.

BTW, welcome to the spotlight!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Yes, welcome to our corner of the web! Get it? The web? Spyder? HAHAHA! I crack myself up! :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Many Miles

We were about to pull the trigger on a GoldWing trike, to replace out 2 wheeled wing, when my lumbar spine pulled the trigger on me. So Rather than a Wing it became a Spyder. 16,700 miles later from 1 March 2011 we are;
Patrick

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Patrick
That picture looks like it was taken on the Dragon...:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
No rider age limit for the Can Am RT

Well at almost 66 yrs old this great bike is going to extend my riding ability another 10 to 15 years. After riding 2 wheelers for over 40 years I am really looking forward to this new experience.
I really look forward to reading and communicating on this forum...
Everyone be safe out there.:D
Are you sure you are old enough to ride a Can Am RT????????

I purchased my first motorcycle (a 2011 Can Am RTS E5) at the age of 70 August 1, 2011. I currenty have 5000 miles on it and ride frequently when the Oklahomma temperature is 45 degrees or better. We have had a mild Winter this year;thus far.

Dave

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Dave, where in Oklahoma? We're just outside Oklahoma City.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts