Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some pics of Route 66 as it runs East of Oklahoma City - I'm not a big history buff, but for some reason this particular road makes me think of simpler times and more rest and relaxation. Thought you might like to see!!

Route 66

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
those are real kewl but no pics of u?

hmmmmm

hehe

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, guys, my husband had to work so I took a ride by myself. Kinda difficult to be behind the camera and in front of it at the same time!!! :)

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
LOL

I have a small 6" tripod that we carry

so far nuttin to bother taking any pictures of though

next year I hope

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bob, I can just imagine!!! LOL!

Pal, any pics of your area would be great... love to see other pieces of the world!

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bob, sorry your bike is down, but it'll be back up in no time! Glad you're ok!

There probably won't be any more pics from me this season... we're looking down the barrel of 30 degrees overnight tomorrow night. Not sure I'll get much more riding in at all this season. Figures, since I just bought a new pair of gloves last week...

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shoot, I know. We were certainly shivering. It's going to be in the 70's again for highs this weekend, 78 on Monday... I'm looking forward to enjoying a few more rides before the season ends!

Bought a new camera, upgraded, so hope to get some more pics in before its time to put my Spyder away, too.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A masters degree in photography?!! Wow.

I got a Canon Rebel t3i EOS. I'm pretty excited about it - shot a Sweet 16 party last night and enjoyed the camera enough to get past the kids everywhere... :)

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Turned out to be a costume party with attendants from age 2 up to 62. Was quite the interesting mix. :)

Got a call this morning and was booked for a wedding reception in November. They're getting married by a justice of the peace so aren't interested in wedding shots, only the reception. Sweet deal! This may just take off for me!

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
16? costumes? wierd

for me 16 was bout when Dinos went extinct and dont need a costume to look goofy

hehe

1 - 20 of 31 Posts