Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

The Ban Hammer

21K views 89 replies 10 participants last post by  Bob Denman 
#1 ·
Finishficky banned. Spam. Got ya like we got Bin Laden. Quick and all nasty like.

#5 ·
Got another 5 months plus five days, plus the 5-7 you typically get delayed from your programmed redeployment date.

I'm in a safe place, taking care of our guys, gals, and coalition forces. I work hard, but it's better kind of hard than at home. Just miss the family horribly. I'm just glad I'm not putting the bad guys back together too like we have to do in some places.

#6 ·
You're military, then? All military jobs are important, regardless of station. Thank you for your service!

#11 ·
They're like mosquitos!

#13 ·
You can pretty much pick out these pests by how they're advertising or looking to meet people... If somebody doesn't mention their Spyder up front I leave them alone to die on the vine...
...and then the Ban-Hammer mops them up! :D

#21 · (Edited)
@Bob: Never was a whack-a-mole aficionado. My 10 year old son, however, loves it. I do enjoy clearing out the detritus accounts on here...immensely, and doing it in a fun manner.

@ABQ: Thanks brother. I started as an medic myself. Saw all the nurses just writing about all the work I did. Figured that was a better gig and got my nursing degree (laughs). I did learn enough not to be like those no-load officers that inspired me to get my commission in the first place. One of the main reasons I got it was so that I WOULDN'T be one of "them" and show Airmen medics (officer and enlisted) the right way to function as a team. Thanks for your service as well. HOOAH.

#26 ·
Bye bye...thalestim.

Well, I'm home. Survived my deployment safe and sound. There was never really any doubt that I would, but I feel a lot better about it typing it here in Vegas rather than down in the sandbox.

Took the cover off my Spyder. Checked for leaks. She turned over right away. I ran her for a bit to check for leaks and things are GTG. Just have to go turn back on all my insurances before taking her out. LOL.

#27 ·
Welcome back, Mishapman! Good to see you made another round trip successfully. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.