Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

Sway bar

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Claimbo 
#1 ·
I have a 2010 spyder rs se5 and was looking at a video about Baja Ron sway bars but didn't see anything that would fit my bike, is there anything out there that would fit and could it it be done ar home with the right tools.

#4 ·
You should by all means call Ron and ask him. I don't know about a 2010 model but for most I've read about one has to get the front end about 24" off the ground to do the installation which can be difficult unless one has adequate tools or a lifting device. I had the dealership install mine as part of the OTD deal.

#5 ·
I have on my 2020 RTL lifted a front tire. After the second lift, I made the decision to put a Baja Ron Sway bar on the bike. Today I changed out the BRP bar for the Baja Ron. I found the links to the BRP are made of plastic. Probably a $.50 part. The Baja Ron is made of steel. Well, I tried it out by going through a traffic circle at 40 MPH. The wheels stayed on the road! What a difference this made! So I have changed my recommendation. I liked the BRP bar until I rode the bike hard. This was worth the money. At the very least, change to the Baja Ron links. They could be a life saver!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.