Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the old Cory Hart song You need sunglasses at night I got the last of my brake lights hooked up tonite along with the wake up switch

OMG !!!!!!!!!!! people behind me are going to get a sunburn when I brake at night now..

hehe

we also hooked them up to flash when I put it into reverse, I have been turning my 4 ways on when I have been backing up, now I can use an indicator or use both now

will be taking day/nites vids hopefully in the next week or so and posting on you tube and will post the links here

tech who came to my place to do it was just amazed at what it looks like..

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe

i was going to take nid vids last night when the wife got home from her trip

but of course she comes home hobbling, so we go the Emerg and find out she chipped a bone in her ankle, so vids are iffy atm. cause we need to head someplace dark for the night version.

today one we will try this afternoon, but maybe later in the week she can drive the car and follow me to some place with a few less streetlights.

took it to the shop and we took it inside and turned off the lights and all I heard was "WOW.. just needs a Santa Clause hat now " .. hehe

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
missus is fine.. ty for your concern

have posted the "dayspyder" already

hope to do the nyte one later this week

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this could get interesting

the guy where I bought the small brake lights from offered to send me free of charge another set of lights (the ones that go in the slot on the top of the fenders)

at least I think that's what his e-mail said.. sheesh I may have to wear sunglasses too..

hehe

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey i can run faster scared then they can mad

oh and am getting another set from where i got the hidden brake lights from

hehe

and getting them free too

www.tricled.com

give this guy some love

1 - 10 of 10 Posts