Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, I have been partially paralyzed since back surgery about 1 1/2 years ago. I rode motorcycles when I was young, but that was many moons ago. I have been interested in getting on the road in the near future, but I am still indecisive as to whether I should get a CAN-AM, Harley Trike, or have someone build me a bike from scratch.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Well the shopping is certainly the best part of this whole process! :D I've ridden the conventional trikes, and they honestly handle pretty poorly in comparison to the Spyders. You also have the potential of the SE 5 tranny; which depending on what's not working, might just tip the tides... My Missus and I shopped for three years before we found out about these beauties, We looked at pretty near all of the options that we could find. (Lehmann, Motortrike, Factoy Tri-Glides, California Sidecar), and at least with my buggered-up left leg, Can Am hit the spot!:cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good morning! If you're open to all kinds of three-wheeled vehicles, check out the classified section of the Brothers of the Third Wheel website: BTW Homepage No Spyders that I've ever seen but alot of fine trikes can be found if you're open to having your two wheels behind you. A week and a half ago, I just got a new RTS SE5 (Timeless Black) and just LOVE it!!! The best of luck to you in your search for your perfect ride!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts