Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used 2010 RT-S, only had 562 miles on it. Rode it home, almost 300 miles, no problems. The wife started riding it and now it's clicking when turning. Sounds like some plastic sticking then popping when turned back straight. It's coming from the front area sounds like just under the key or maybe in the front under some of the covers. Any guesses? Anyone else had that problem? The dealers are all over an hours ride from my place.......
Thank you.....

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just bought a used 2010 RT-S, only had 562 miles on it. Rode it home, almost 300 miles, no problems. The wife started riding it and now it's clicking when turning. Sounds like some plastic sticking then popping when turned back straight. It's coming from the front area sounds like just under the key or maybe in the front under some of the covers. Any guesses? Anyone else had that problem? The dealers are all over an hours ride from my place.......
Thank you.....
It could be the cable that opens the front lid You can get your hand under the key area check it out and turn the handle bar see if it is getting hung up on some of the plastic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts