Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Husband brought my spyder home a week ago Saturday. It has stalled (died) at least once everyday but started right back up. Even stalled for my husband on his way home from the dealer. We took it in to the dealer to be looked at. They had it 3 days (no lie, another issue for another day). He picked it up this Saturday and they said they couldn't duplicate my problem and there were no codes found. I have since taken it to work (approx. 6 miles each way) and it stalls at least once a day but starts right back up. is there anything I'm missing? When I brought it in the first time he said I had a "unique" problem. I tried to tell him about the forum but he either didn't care or want to listen. Any advice? I love the bike and the ride. It's like no other I've had. I can live with the stalling if it only happens once a day and if it starts right back up no problem. it's just annoying. Thanks for listening.:cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Make sure the did the service bulletin 2011-08 which is a software update to adjust throttle body.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Make sure the did the service bulletin 2011-08 which is a software update to adjust throttle body.
It is 2011-7 for the throttle body...I had it done today...-8 is new grommets and -9 is a new brake spring...all done today....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts