CanamSpyderForums.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry my mistake was trying to sign in with FB, I got the post typed up & submitted it then saw it had my name on the side. My wife didn’t like that & and I didn’t know how to delete so I figured I’d do another one by registering. I would appreciate if you could delete the one with my name on the side bar and I’ll use the other. If that’s not possible I’ll forget about. I need to learn how to do this but at 72 my memory isn’t to good. Sorry if I caused you a problem.

·
Super Moderator
764 Posts
I think I've got it cleaned up.

Two comments: Your wife is OK with your real name showing up on Face Book where millions of people can see it.......but is worried about a little motorcycle forum where our daily usage is maybe a couple of dozen ???

At 72, I don't think you should be trying to make your ride into a "hot rod".
And that is not meant to be an insult. I passed that mark a couple of years ago.

And since the original answer is now gone:
It is NOT a good idea to be messing with the engine of a vehicle that is still under factory warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry my mistake was trying to sign in with FB, I got the post typed up & submitted it then saw it had my name on the side. My wife didn’t like that & and I didn’t know how to delete so I figured I’d do another one by registering. I would appreciate if you could delete the one with my name on the side bar and I’ll use the other. If that’s not possible I’ll forget about. I need to learn how to do this but at 72 my memory isn’t to good. Sorry if I caused you a problem.
72 damn your holding up good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts