Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I am considering buying a Can Am Spyder RT SE-5 and was wondering all of the maintenance and upkeep that go along with these badboys when you are using them, and when they are put away for the colder months. I live in north Georgia, so it doesn't get too cold here, except the occasional night temps in the 10s and 20s...

I have never owned a motorcycle, but from reading posts, it seems there are a lot of things you need to check and maintain (i.e. batteries, belts, etc).

If anyone has a checklist they use or could provide insights, please let me know!

Much appreciated!

Future Spyder Owner

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Winter storage was easy as pie... I plugged a Battery Tender Jr. into the outlet in the trunk and just made a point of starting it up and letting it come up to temperature every three weeks or so...
Maintenance? Change oil and filters every 3000 miles. Check the valves at 12000... I haven't gotten to this one yet, but I've heard that it's a pricey trip to the dealers. No worse than a BMW though...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts