Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just took ownership of my Dad's 2008 Spyder. I have been reading all the recalls on the Spyder. My Dad did not have any notice of the recalls, so none have been done. What should I do to get the proper recalls done. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Contact your nearest dealer set up an appointment and plan on it being there a few days but get them done it will save you a lot of down time. Once you go into limp mode it wont go very fast lol. Your dealer should be able to pull up all the recalls off your vin#. Good luck and enjoy the ride

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Definitely contact the dealership first - they'll let you know when they have the parts in to fix it so you won't be without your Spyder for unlimited months while you wait.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just picked up my RT-Limited from GVPS in Surrey this morning.
Should I be concerned about any pending recalls or should I presume that all the recalls (if the unit is included of course in any recalls) would have been done prior to delivery? :confused:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Benggolf, contact your dealership or the closest certified Can Am mechanic - they'll be able to tell from the VIN whether the recalls have been fixed on your particular bike yet or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts