Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I received a quote from Custom Patches to produce these. Cost is $22.65 for a 9" patch with plastic backing. That price is for 25 patches. If we order 50, it drops to $16.99, and if we can order 100 it is $9.05. If anyone is interested, let me know

View attachment 17

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iS THIS FOR REAL? OR APRIL FOOLS JOKE?
:eek:
It's for real...why? Still working on the design and will post options for a poll

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool!

Count me in for One!

I assume you'll be adding $3 or $4 for handling the packing and shipping.

Jay
I think I can get envelopes that would be large enough for a 9" patch. In which case I would just mail them. I'll just round off the cost to the nearest dollar to cover postage

·
Registered
11 Posts
Another Irishman's Opinion

I know opinions are like a$$#()[$ and everyone's got one, but FWIW it would be nice to put the black widow in the round patch and the have a top rocker panel for "SpyderRyders" or whatever and a bottom rocker panel for the location or just stick with USA. They probably already have a bottom rocker that they could match up with various locations. Similar to the HOG Patch I just got rid of ! ...or any other club patch.

That's my a$$#()[$ worth.
Sunnin' in Vegas

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Spyderman(Admin),
Before Murlaw's post, not much traffic on the patch in a couple of years. Did Irish2 ever complete the patch(s)? Available?

FYI
I have been on some other forums that had a special section for "RIDER POLLS". This would be a perfect topic for which people could post their interest and see the result total from other members.

Thx, Spyder-sense

1 - 8 of 8 Posts