Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased an 2017 F3 SE S and a local dealer agreed to set up a foot throttle on it for me as I am an upper amputee...After sitting on it for 2 weeks, he has informed me he wont convert it for ins reasons...Here I sit...need info and instructions on how to do the job...anyone out there with no hands got a setup like this? DESPERATE TO RIDE AGAIN!!

·
Super Moderator
'17 RT Limited
1,436 Posts
Since that was a condition on the sale, tell the dealer that you want your money back......since he broke the contract, even if that part was just verbal.

I think the foot throttle......or left hand throttle has been discussed over on Spyderlovers.com too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K, will check it out n fairness to the dealer, i purcased from an ot of state dealer and had bike shipped to the dealer that agreed to help me set up....insurance concerns,as in all things caused the dealer to withdraw support.

·
Registered
2021 Spyder RTL
1 Posts
Since that was a condition on the sale, tell the dealer that you want your money back......since he broke the contract, even if that part was just verbal.

I think the foot throttle......or left hand throttle has been discussed over on Spyderlovers.com too.
I would like a foot throttle since my right hand has carpel tunnel from twisting the throttle. I have a brace on my right hand to help but it does not work all the time. I also use a Pedal Commander plug and play throttle response controller so I don't have to twist the throttle as far. It helps a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts