Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to the forum. Still in the "looking" phase of getting a Spyder.
Maybe this summer or next-have to sell cycle first. :confused: Have followed the Can-Am past year to get an idea of cost & they do seem to fluctuate-am looking for a used one. Bit surprised at what has come in for mileage on the units (30 +/-). Any advice on capturing the elusive Spyder is welcome.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome, Dreamer!!

I found a great deal on mine on cycletrader.com. We sold my old bike in less than 24 hours this weekend on craigslist. I would check both, if I were you. I've seen the majority listed by dealerships, but bought mine from a private seller. Keep your eyes on the prize! Good luck! :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
What part of WI do you line in? I'm just south of the state line in IL. There are a few dealers in your area like Rob's motor sports and one in Walnut Grove that always has new ones at a discount and may also have used ones. I would check the for sale threads on the different forums they always have used ones for sale across the country.

Good luck is finding one. I ride up in WI almost every weekend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dreamer

I'm in the Milwaukee area. Have been checking out the sites for a "deal"-don't we all. Will check dealer inventory on the 2 you metioned. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts