1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
I agree! 9 New posts when I logged in, 6 were spam :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
2 Posts
This site is getting hammered by spammers on a regular basis for some reason. :mad:
It is because the site has no human detectors like I see on other sites like "type this word" box. I don't know how to do that but I think that would help. It would also make posting annoying but I guess that is better than all the spam.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It is because the site has no human detectors like I see on other sites like "type this word" box. I don't know how to do that but I think that would help. It would also make posting annoying but I guess that is better than all the spam.
I believe you would only need the "human" detector at the time a new account is created. Once you have proven you're not a robot you should be able to log in and create posts/threads without the added security.

·
Registered
284 Posts
As I see the spam, I hit it with the ban hammer. I try to log on at least daily to scan for great Spyder content and junk spams.

I'm on a spam run as we speak.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I can't one touch ban the shingtao guy. He's had an account for 30 days. I gave warnings. Admin will have to get rid of this one. Sorry guys.

Thanks for reporting. Hopefully he'll get spam banned.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts