Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning all,

Well let me start by saying ' Hello All! '

I am new to the whole Motorcycle World/Can-Am World. Never been much into the open air style vehicles. But gas is getting up there in price so I decided to see my local Can-Am dealer, after seeing one on the road about a month ago.

I went to see what was so special about this Bike, Since I have seen the price tag of a BMW 3 Wheeled Bike ( Wooosh, Expensive )..

After getting there and taking it for a test drive. I realized, this is for me.

I left with my New 2011 Can-Am Spyder RS .. I have been driving it for 4 days now, back and forth to work. I love the attention it gets and I love the feel. This is one of the best purchases I believe I have made. Not only did I get Great MPG, I got a beautiful Machine.

The only thing I have done to it was put a Transformer Logo on it, Because not only did it fit the location I placed it, But I think this is the transformation of riding... haha..

Here are some pictures of my Purchase.

Thanks!
Marc

·
Registered
37 Posts
Marc,
Congrats and welcome! This forum has lots of great people and tips for riding Spyders; you'll learn a lot here!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome, Mark!!

Beautiful ryde you've got there... I mistook it for an RS at first! Very nice!!!

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, Mark!!

Beautiful ryde you've got there... I mistook it for an RS at first! Very nice!!!
It's not an RS? Or did I miss something.. haha :p

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
It's not an RS? Or did I miss something.. haha :p
Well, apparently I was multi-tasking... sorry for the mistake! :D I saw "RS" and thought "RT" and then thought "That looks like an RS...."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts