Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, gays !
i m Alice. Live in Moscow. Now my spyder is in tuning/ And we have some problems with headlight xenon instalation. If anybody know why after start up it throws an error ,and it stalls. several days me and my boyfreind have a headache about it. if there some secret how to instal this blocks!! please help!!! sorry for my english!:confused:

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
I installed them on my 08 RS with no issues. Did you follow the instructions completely?

Did you plug gauge cluster in correctly. All wires have there place where they plug in, so no mistakes should be possible. look for a pinched wire or that you didnt hit a wire when mounting the HID boxes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I installed them on my 08 RS with no issues. Did you follow the instructions completely?

Did you plug gauge cluster in correctly. All wires have there place where they plug in, so no mistakes should be possible. look for a pinched wire or that you didnt hit a wire when mounting the HID boxes.
i ll try to probe, but we did it befor/ Engine turn down after we light on headlight xenon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts