Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met a guy on Sat up from the US and we got yakking at our dealership

he has done a ton of work to his RT couple of things we are going to do is to put some velcro on the small panels on the sides ( same ones you take off to get to the fan )

Also he put some velcro straps across the indented section on the outside lid of the saddle bags so he can store a few things there without them moving all over the place, he also put the same kind of straps across the inside of his saddle bags to hold stuff in place there. I am not sure if we will be doing that because when we start to travel we have the custom bags to put in them

and yes Bob I will take some pictures and I found out where he mounted hos nautilus horn, so am going to take a look and see if I can put it there also

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
...and yes Bob I will take some pictures and I found out where he mounted hos nautilus horn, so am going to take a look and see if I can put it there also
I know that my mind is small; but I didn't realize that it was that simple to read as well... :D
There's about a Gazillion ways to tinker with these bikes to make them more personalized... The real fun is in getting together with like-minded folks and seeing exactly who did what! :cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL !!!!!!

yuppers but in a good way

1 - 3 of 3 Posts