·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
LOL !!!

yeah I guess that will take time too, well I guess the weather will be nice and warm for you though

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Can you go get the parts you need to modify/adjust yourself, the ones that you want to work on?

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
well at least it's been moved up

hopefully everything will turn out for the best in the long run

don't want to do a sloppy job as your life depends on it being done correctly

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you go get the parts you need to modify/adjust yourself, the ones that you want to work on?
Unfortunately no... The frunklid is just a bit critical when getting things repostioned on the front end; I'm just not that good with tools that I'd trust myself to hang it correctly on my own... :eek: On the rear of the bike I've got brakelights and saddlebag trim pieces... I'd rather have everything here and lined up and correct before I start digging around.
Besides... I hope to be riding it home soon! :D

But I DO like the way that you think! :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3 Posts
A little bit of good news though... Carlo called the Dealer and convinced him that it is in their best interest to keep customers happy. I now have been called to let me know that the bike will be ready "next week..."
I'll keep you all in the loop as this story continues to be written...
Good for Carlo. Carlo has helped me in the past and I got to meet him in Chicago, great guy.
I hope you get your Spyder back soon.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Keeping my fingers crossed that "next week" actually means next week and not next month.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have followed your situation from the beginning and I have to say you have exercised extreme patience through this. I hope it truly is next week, a guy has to have time to get the farkles installed.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
ummm

Wheww. I had to look at your post twice Bob "farking" was not what I first saw when I looked at it

it is close but couple different letters

hehe

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
LOL !!!!!!! @ Bob

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

note to self though Bob

"review what to do at STOP signs"