Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I installed these side marker lights before SITS and they seem to be working well. They provide more side visibility and still maintain some reflective surface so the RT can be seen when sitting with lights off.
Best of all was the cost at <$25.00 delivered to the house.
It took some time with the dremmel to carve out a place for them, but the electrical hook up was easy.
More visibility---hopefully safer RT.
If you would like further details and place of purchase, please send me a PM.
C-YA RL

Attachments

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You always come up with the COOLEST stuff!! If you could send me some info on them I'd really appreciate it!:cool:
Bob,
Check out the site below. The 4 LED Mini- LED Utility lights are listed about 3/4 of the way down the page. I placed them on the reflectors and marked them with an awl---then used my dremmel to cut through both layers of the reflector where marked. I drilled a small hole at the end for the wire to pass through---cleaned the area---and placed the lights, which has 3M tape. After hooking up the wires I used a hot glue gun to dab a bit of hot glue over the hole where the wire notch out is, and once cooled cut the excess glue off with a razor blade. Voahla!! Inexpensive little chrome jewel marker lights.
It took a little effort, but I think it was worth it, and it sure was within my budget---if you know what I mean:D $24.00.

LED Light Fixtures Cars Trucks ands RV 'S

Thanks for asking C-YA RL

· Premium Member
3,861 Posts
I think when they hug you around the neck the Police have another term for it...:eek:
Right now I'm trying to calm her down enough to follow me to the dealers on Monday morning so that i can drop my bike off for the DPS replacement. :D I'll let you know next week after I get it back if there is any noticeable improvement... It's great that I can drop it off on a Holiday; it saves me time off from work!:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.