Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
i am,iv ben without my baby for two weeks do to a fire while riding.its a long story look up (waiting on warrenty response)to get full story.good to see more riders here!:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am,iv ben without my baby for two weeks do to a fire while riding.its a long story look up (waiting on warrenty response)to get full story.good to see more riders here!:)
Oh My Gosh.. that is horrible. I read some of your previous posts here. I see your from Shreveport too. How cool is that. We may be the only spyders owners around this town.

Did you get your spyder from the RV camper place? If so we went there in March I think it was end of march and seen the red 09 sPyder . The guy told us it was sold. We test drove an RT model. I never even saw a Spyder until
hubby brought me there to look at them. I fell in love with it and had to have it. I had a Harley 09 Sportster and I was afraid to ride it. I traded it in for the 2011 RSS spyder Burnt Orange and black they ordered it for me took 3 weeks to come in and 5 days to uncrate it and put it together I drove away with it on Monday May 2nd.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Were in bossier city and ride our spyder around town but we havent seen any other spyders yet either:eek:
I am in Shreveport on the southside over by mansfield rd.

I have not rode my spyder in a while because its been to

cold. I have the burnt orange one or copper it looks

like the one in the top pf this forums logo

·
Registered
20 Posts
i live in blanchard.i ride mine every day its not raining!i have a metalic gray one.its useually parked at sonic on youree and 70th.if your in the area i can talk spyder all day!be safe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts