Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We (Yol bolsun and I) are new as we received our RT (A&C) this week. We would like to register for the Owners event in Maggie Valley. What and where do I find the serial number? Is it different than the VIN nmber? We think the owners event is somethng we might not have another close opportunity to enjoy in the near future.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I think it's one and the same. The VIN is what I used to register for Maggie Valley. BTW I haven't heard back from BRP. Their website indicated an email would be forthcoming. David

·
Registered
76 Posts
Vin

I used my VIN for registration purposes and got an email back within the hour. See you all in WNC.

Patrick

·
Registered
37 Posts
Will anyone be going to Maggie Valley in spring of 2014? I'm in Kentucky and will be making plans to go soon. If anyone else is on the way we can meet up and ride down together.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Will anyone be going to Maggie Valley in spring of 2014? I'm in Kentucky and will be making plans to go soon. If anyone else is on the way we can meet up and ride down together.
I was in Maggie Valley yesterday (Sunday). The wife and I took the RT and rode with friends to see the motorcycle museum there. It was an excuse for a good ride. Also did the Smoky Mountains and of course the Dragon. I'll probably go to the Spyder ralley if it's held in Maggie Valley.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts