Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone: I am seriously considering buying a spyder. I have been riding motorcycles for about 40 years, I am 62 years old and my wife is starting to give me a hard time about riding since I have heart problems. I really enjoy riding and in the summer ride my Dyna pretty much everyday. So my questions are. Is it easy to adapt to this machine after so long on a mc? Also is it a good choice for a rider in my position. Are there any problems with them? I see so many used with little miles on them, why? I read from some that it is hard to steer is this so? I have a line on a 2009 right now with 500 miles for $12,900.00. I know eventually that I will not be able to ride the Harley but I didn't plan on it so soon. Most of the guys I ride with think it is a stupid idea and that they are not an mc. I used to ride and race snowmobiles many years ago so to me it looks like one on the road. I have never tried one yet but want to. So any help and comments would be much appreciated. Wayne:confused::confused:

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much for the replys. I think that its the way to go for me. I went to look at the one I mentioned and it was sold. But that dosent sway me. I will buy new if necessary. Thanks again

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.