Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Just found web site.
Does anyone know of a Can Am spyder Club is SC to ride with?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for fellow riders in South Carolina

I am a member of the Columbia Goldwing Rider association because my husband and I own a goldwing. Several of our members own Spyders too! You can join GWRRA on line as an associate member and join us on rides!
I will be getting my spyder this coming Friday! I wouldn't mind having fellow can-Am owners in our midst! The Goldwing Road Riders Association is not exclusive!
Silver Moon

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am a member of the Columbia Goldwing Rider association because my husband and I own a goldwing. Several of our members own Spyders too! You can join GWRRA on line as an associate member and join us on rides!
I will be getting my spyder this coming Friday! I wouldn't mind having fellow can-Am owners in our midst! The Goldwing Road Riders Association is not exclusive!
Silver Moon
Wish you were closer, I'm out of Westminster. Good luck with the F3, still waiting on backordered backrest and saddlebags since January 21st...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't live in SC but very close to Little River. I'm a new Spyder St owner and would like to find other to ride with, Alan

·
Registered
12 Posts
sc rt owner too

Hi all
Just found web site.
Does anyone know of a Can Am spyder Club is SC to ride with?
I live in Fort lawn sc just south of Rock Hill SC we have a local club meets second sat each month at Lancaster Library at 4:30 and a club ride last sat of month if your in this area we have two and maybe more soon spyders in club were a old Goldwing club that meets

1 - 7 of 7 Posts