Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Picking up my new "used" Spyder today from the dealer and looking forward to many enjoyable rides on it.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Moonbeam

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome aboard Moonbeam! :D
Which year and model Spyder did you pick up?
("Sassa's" gonna be asking to see pictures... :))
Bob is beginning to know me too well!!! :D Welcome, Moonbeam! When you get a chance, take some pics and post them.... sure love to check them out!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Bob and Sassa,

Thank you for the welcome. I have a 2008 Spyder RS semi-auto in yellow. I've been out a couple of times since picking it up and I must say it attracts people. When I get a chance, Sassa, I'll definitely have pictures for you.

Haven't seen too many in Ottawa but I'm sure they will be popular soon enough!

Take care and happy riding to all.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Bob and Sassa,

Thank you for the welcome. I have a 2008 Spyder RS semi-auto in yellow. I've been out a couple of times since picking it up and I must say it attracts people. When I get a chance, Sassa, I'll definitely have pictures for you.

Haven't seen too many in Ottawa but I'm sure they will be popular soon enough!

Take care and happy riding to all.
I am looking at all the people in Canada that have Spyders. Maybe I finally realized that is because they are made there. LOL. I just purchased a new 2011 RTS/SE5 and I have just over 1,000 miles in 4 weeks just from running around and no long trips yet. I also have a 2009 Burgman 650 with just over 2,000 miles , which I purchased new last summer. I love both of them.
Gordon

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Bob, its certainly a great tag-team thing! :D

Moonbeam, I ride a yellow '08 SM5. Love mine, as well!!! Definitely an attention-getter, that!

Gordo, welcome!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts