Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2011 RT with the 4 season cover which fits like a size small glove on a large hand. It really is too difficult to use on a regular basis. Are there any after market full covers for the RT that are more user friendly?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I bought a cheapo VW bug cover at Autozone to cover my RT while in storage. Not elegant, but after poking a hole for the antenna, it worked great. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Our RT Ltd came with the travel cover. I unbagged it, looked at it and was pretty proud that I actually got it back into the bag. Never tried it on. Guess that will be on my to-do list today.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds like a good idea. I have been told if you put the brp 4 season rt cover in the sun and hose it down it will stretch and fit on more easily. Any thoughts. Thanks got the VW cover suggestion. I will let it sit for the remainder of winter and see what happens

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
The touring cover that comes with the LTD works extremely well
I covers everything you need to have covered and goes on/off pretty easy even with only 1 person.

It is a bit of a pain to get back in the back, but after a bit of trial/error it goes in fine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts