Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since Sunday...
I hit a porcupine with the Spyder and quilled up the rear tire...
I found out that my oil dipstick had been crossthreaded...
My helmet latching mechanism busted, so it had to be sent back...
I lost a grommet that holds the middle side panel in place...
and...
They're doing asphalt patching on the roads today so my bike looks like it's got a bad case of the measles... :eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wow, and they call me a black cloud, I might have to pass the title on to you. :D

I am sorry that you having so many problems.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sorry you're having a crappy week Bob! I'll have a rum & coke tonight in your honor. :D If I can't make you feel better, at least I can make me feel better. Lol

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
ACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm you thinking about parking it for a while?

prolly not just don't go hunting foe them rascally wabbits now

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
them wabbits better watch out now I think.

hehe

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Oh no, Bob!!! Glad everything seems to be working out for the best, though! That asphalt paint job isn't the prettiest, and its certainly hard to clean off if you don't get to it immediately. Hang in there, the week's almost over!

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks! The Missus is also letting me start to shop for a new rear tire... JUST IN CASE this one lets go. I'm looking at one by Falken...
The error codes and orange screens seem to have healed themselves; I don't know if that's a GOOD thing, but it is one less thing to deal with! :D
You found a non-Can Am rear tire? I couldn't find one and ended up letting the dealer get the "official" rear tire from Can Am. Tire was only about $80, so I didn't complain. But I WAS looking for other options.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
$80 isn't bad for a tire. I thought it would be more.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Yep, $80 is a decent price.

whats the wear rating on it? 300? AA A?

I was looking at the BFGoodrich G-Force sport at the replacement, cannot find Michelins and for the BF they want $109.

Make sure you add ride-on or green slime for the next porcupine.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yep, $80 is a decent price.

whats the wear rating on it? 300? AA A?
I have no idea what the wear rating is. Apparently it's the tire from BRP, and so far so good. I've put about 1,000 miles on it already, and it held up extremely well at high speeds in tight mountain curves. Labor was as much as the tire, so all in, after tax, I spent about $175 to have it replaced. Of course they also adjusted my suspension for me, so that was nice too.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
A couple years back I bought my husband a tire changing getup with the motorcycle tire attachment for his shop. Something he had expressed interest in, and has come in handy.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts