Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet another modification/addition to the RT.
After watching the Youtube video about the rear storage compartment shelf, I decided that this was a good idea I just had to exploit---so I fabricated my own and it works great. I like having items within easy reach---not having to dig down into that cavernous black hole to find small much used item, like my hat and glasses. My travel cover fits nicely under the shelf along with some other small items.
C-YA RL

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
inspectorgadget, good nickname. my man. i just folded a emergency rain jacket put it in there everything fits on top. If I need the jacket and everything falls to the bottom...oh well.
Just me. a simple king of guy.

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Yet another modification/addition to the RT.
After watching the Youtube video about the rear storage compartment shelf, I decided that this was a good idea I just had to exploit---so I fabricated my own and it works great. I like having items within easy reach---not having to dig down into that cavernous black hole to find small much used item, like my hat and glasses. My travel cover fits nicely under the shelf along with some other small items.
C-YA RL
Looks like you even took the time to dowel closed the attachment screw holes on the curved piece. Very nice woodwork!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts