Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Pretty much any Bluetooth headset will pair with the bike. Cardo and Sena are the most popular. Uclear, Bilt, Shuberth, Nolan, plus a few others. Quality of sound, wind cancelation make Cardo the best. Newer sets with Mesh Technology allow multiple rider communication BUT ARE BRAND SPECIFIC. Which means if you ride with friends that have Cardo then get Cardo.

As for XM, smartphone have app like SiriusXM that stream the music as long as you have cell service. You can play whatever music you have on the phone like Apple Music or Dash Radio or Amazon music etc. just have the phone paired to the bike.

Get the BRP Go app and find out what it can do.

· Registered
5 Posts
Good Morning
Are there any units (Cardo, Sena or the like) that will pair with 2022 Spyder RT so I can listen to bike radio or Sirius XM radio?
Thanks in advance
I have two helmets. One with Sena and one with Cardo. The Cardo is a better unit which is why I bought it but no one I ride with, frequently, has one. They all have Sena's, which is why I bought that one. In reality the sound is very close between the two. The Battery on the Cardo is better. Both will last all day riding with just the music. If you turn on the mesh and use it, however, I charge the Sena at a lunch stop for an all day ride. I agree with the other rider. Find out what other's you ride with have and get that brand. As to playing through the Spyder speakers (I have a 2021 RTL) the sound of the Sena and Cardo is substantually better then the built in bike speakers. I never use them anymore. If you use a specialized motorcycle ear plug that cuts the engine and wind noise, I find the Seana and Cardo sounds to be EXCELLENT with their helmet speakers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts