Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone pull a trailer behind their spyder? Looking for recommendations. Looked at the can am freedom trailer bit for half the price you can get a Lumima trailer. It would only be used maybe twice a year. Thoughts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone pull a trailer behind their spyder? Looking for recommendations. Looked at the can am freedom trailer bit for half the price you can get a Lumima trailer. It would only be used maybe twice a year. Thoughts
We pull both a Can Am trailer and an Aluma trailer behind our Rt. Never know it’s back there, no problem pulling either one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
BRP trailer talks to computer and adjusts for suspension,braking,and acceleration. Also only weighs 200#

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I read that. Just dont know if its worth double the price of the Lumina since it would be used maybe 2 times a year.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I certainly wouldn't spend the $$$ for something I would use only twice a year and have to find storage space for during the rest of the year. Learn how to be a minimalist tourer; it's really very easy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I certainly wouldn't spend the $$$ for something I would use only twice a year and have to find storage space for during the rest of the year. Learn how to be a minimalist tourer; it's really very easy.
Not with my wife. Have to pack the coffee maker and the kitchen sink.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Quote from JJJROBIN: Not with my wife. Have to pack the coffee maker and the kitchen sink.

Name the trailer BOB? - Bride's Overnight Bag

1 - 8 of 8 Posts