Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

Please help with my 2016 rss se5

2K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  Krazi2 
#1 ·
Hi all. Just bought a 2016 rss se5 and am having trouble finding compatible handle bar risers. If anyone has this year, model, and that mod, please share and thank you in advance.

#8 ·
Really struggling here easy rider. There seems to be a gap in aftermarket products for years 2015 and 2016 on the RSS and I have no idea why. Heck, for anyone reading this, I'll put out a bounty. You find me a compatible riser for that year and model and I'll zelle that person $50 US, lolol I'm dead serious.

#14 ·
Ok. Thats some rise. Possible to put a block of any size in there really using longer mounting screws. You could pop it off and make a template. 2 plates with tubes. A stack of plates. Solid alloy block. 3 d print ?? Dunno. You will I imagine have to cut and lengthen the wires.

Cut the bars? Yeah nah. Not really.

#23 ·
I think the tri-axis handlebars from BRP are going to be your only option. I have them on
my Spyder 2017 RTL. They are great at getting just the right position for you. They adjust up and down and in and out at the edges of the handlebars. Check them out. They are expensive and a little trouble to put on but you will enjoy them.
Ryde safe and God Bless
Artie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.