Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just bought a 2016 rss se5 and am having trouble finding compatible handle bar risers. If anyone has this year, model, and that mod, please share and thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2017 Can Am F 3 Limited 6 speed
127 Posts
Ah. Ok. e-bay or Amazon I guess. Cant really help further as I am in New Zealand. Give it some time and some others may come online.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really struggling here easy rider. There seems to be a gap in aftermarket products for years 2015 and 2016 on the RSS and I have no idea why. Heck, for anyone reading this, I'll put out a bounty. You find me a compatible riser for that year and model and I'll zelle that person $50 US, lolol I'm dead serious.

·
Registered
127 Posts
What exactly are you after?. Can you put up some photos of what you have. And detail what you wish to change. What will be compatible for you?

Finding compatible handle bar risers could be anything.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's what I was thinking, actually under the ignition vs bar cutting like on a vox setup, but there's nothing out there Ive been able to find. Any ideas? I was hoping to run into another 2016 owner that figured it out lolol.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ok. Thats some rise. Possible to put a block of any size in there really using longer mounting screws. You could pop it off and make a template. 2 plates with tubes. A stack of plates. Solid alloy block. 3 d print ?? Dunno. You will I imagine have to cut and lengthen the wires.

Cut the bars? Yeah nah. Not really.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I looked on Lamont's site and no dice. Even a Google search shows some results but when you read the details it says 2012 to 2014 lolol 😂😂😂

·
Super Moderator
'17 RT Limited
1,485 Posts
I looked on Lamont's site and no dice. Even a Google search shows some results but when you read the details it says 2012 to 2014 lolol 😂😂😂
Are you just not listening.......or are you being purposely dense ??
Lamont and other suppliers may be able to give you some ideas that they can't put on their web site.
I quit.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts