Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to post pictures of my spyder but have a new IMac that doesn't work the same as my HP. If this doesn't work I'll have to go back to apple for my lessons.

Looks like I managed to attach one photo. Don't know how I did it. If anyone can give me some instructions on how to post pictures I would sure appreciate it.

NJErnie

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Trying to post pictures of my spyder but have a new IMac that doesn't work the same as my HP. If this doesn't work I'll have to go back to apple for my lessons.

Looks like I managed to attach one photo. Don't know how I did it. If anyone can give me some instructions on how to post pictures I would sure appreciate it.

NJErnie
What brand of highway peg and mounting is that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have Kuryakyn for the valkyrie foot pegs that are mounted in reverse.
I made a stainless steel grill similar to a BMW for the front and a small rack in the back of the backrest with a rail to hold flags. Also made a light bar with led lights that work with the tail lights and brake lights. Can't see it in the picture but it has ghost flames painted on it. The seat and backrest was redone with flame stitching and gel pads. The following have been chromed - the wheels, front and back, swing arm, belt covers, rear fender brackets, foot peg brackets front and rear, sprocket and hub. Still not done with it it's a work in progress. It gets ridden every day and has 18,000 miles. Will post pictures when we figure out how we did the first one.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Seat looks awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts