Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been able to find the part number for the Parking Brake Limit switch, have repaired it in the past but now need to replace. Any help appreciated.

There is a micro switch under the bottom of the parking brake #63 Front Pulley that is triggered for limit by the lobes on it.[IMG alt="Click image for larger version.

Name: Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 10.45.39 AM.png
Views: 0
Size: 49.5 KB
ID: 188307"]https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=188307&d=1615391363&thumb=1[/IMG]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Try to find your original order in the future keep a repair log - I use excel and record a description and part #'s, miles, date. I also keep a folder with pictures of the repair and invoice for the order. Any idea why the switch needs to be replaced a second time?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try to find your original order in the future keep a repair log - I use excel and record a description and part #'s, miles, date. I also keep a folder with pictures of the repair and invoice for the order. Any idea why the switch needs to be replaced a second time?
[/QUOTE
As I posted I repaired it in the past I did not replace it before.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have not been able to find the part number for the Parking Brake Limit switch, have repaired it in the past but now need to replace. Any help appreciated.

There is a micro switch under the bottom of the parking brake #63 Front Pulley that is triggered for limit by the lobes on it.[IMG alt="Click image for larger version.
Name: Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 10.45.39 AM.png
Views: 0
Size: 49.5 KB
ID: 188307"]https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=188307&d=1615391363&thumb=1[/IMG]
What is the year and model of the bike?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts