Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've wanted a street bike pretty much all my life. I was hit by a car at 7 and it really limited my options for a lot of things.

Anyway after saving since 2008, buying a home, going through relationships, buying multiple vehicles, I give you

·
Registered
377 Posts
You mention being injured at age 7 and your moniker is 1ArmMan - does that mean you only have one arm? Forgive my ignorance. David

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome!!

Ooh, that's a pretty one! So how do you like it? :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You mention being injured at age 7 and your moniker is 1ArmMan - does that mean you only have one arm? Forgive my ignorance. David
Yeah. I don't have a left arm lol

I love it, but it gets a lot of attention. People keep constantly stopping me to talk about it.

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Yeah. I don't have a left arm lol

I love it, but it gets a lot of attention. People keep constantly stopping me to talk about it.
Sounds like you are enjoying your new ride! It is a lot like being a celebrity... Spyders are certainly not for socially shy people, or anyone that does not like to chat at the gas pump. :cool:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I was stopped at a rest stop by an older, craggy-looking biker who wanted to know if it was as hard to turn as it looked. The group I was with thought they were going to have to rescue me, but he was just interested!!

Think about the impromptu visits as a chance to learn something new. :) I'm rather talkative anyway, so its a welcome change for me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts