Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 RTL. I went into "stats" and reset the numbers in "Trip 1"
When I exited the "stats" and went back to the normal Home Screen, I noticed that my total milage on the trike, left hand screen, had also reset to "0" miles!!! I didn't think (by law) that you could reset total milage on the odometer!!???

Did I do something wrong?? Is there a way to get back the total milage on the regular odometer??

I did not reset the other 2 trip odometers and Trip 3 has my total milage accumulated... thank goodness!!!

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I thought the number on the left side of the home screen was the Trip A meter. In the stats you have to scroll thru Trip A, Trip B, and then you get the odometer reading.

·
Super Moderator
1,135 Posts
I thought the number on the left side of the home screen was the Trip A meter. In the stats you have to scroll thru Trip A, Trip B, and then you get the odometer reading.
Yes, I think he has a slight misunderstanding here.
With mine, it STAYS on whatever ODO that you displayed last.
Since he reset "1", it is still showing "1".

·
Registered
63 Posts
Push the joystick in then right to Stats. There are 3 tabs, 2 of which are trip meters. When in one of them you push and hold the joystick up and hold you will be able to see it on the left. If you go to the main ODO and push the joystick up and hold, it will revert to ODO reading.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a 2021 RTL. I went into "stats" and reset the numbers in "Trip 1"
When I exited the "stats" and went back to the normal Home Screen, I noticed that my total milage on the trike, left hand screen, had also reset to "0" miles!!! I didn't think (by law) that you could reset total milage on the odometer!!???

Did I do something wrong?? Is there a way to get back the total milage on the regular odometer??

I did not reset the other 2 trip odometers and Trip 3 has my total milage accumulated... thank goodness!!!

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!
Too many buttons, not enough time…..

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can customize the left side of the display to read Trip A, Trip B, Odometer, or Distance to Empty. Go through the setup menu to find it, can’t remember exactly where it is.
2020 F3 LTD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts