Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally took delivery of our new Spyder RT-Limited from GVPS Surrey last Thursday. June 2nd!

Although I have been riding motorcycles since I was a teenager some 50 years ago :p, this is my first experience on a trike. Boy, am I thrilled to be able to cruise so comfortably and enjoy scenery with all the creature comforts of a full-dresser!

It took me just a ride around the block to feel comfortable, but am still on my toes when crusiing on the highway with strong crosswind and lots of 16-wheelers. It also behaves differently compared to a 2-wheeler on undulating/uneven road surfaces. :eek:

All in all, I am very happy with the Spyder RT-LTD and will try to put more mileage as quickly as possible. My thanks to Noli my long time lady friend in San Diego who convinced me to try the Spyder. She rides an RT herself. Her hubby Dave rides a Harley but also is planning on getting a Spyder RT-Limited himself.

We have been talking about going to Sturgis, perhaps next year! :) :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
That's a pretty one, too!! You sure look happy in your pic! Welcome to the Y Factor Family!!!! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts